Bass Pro/Cabela's Gift Cards use limit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I bought something online from Bass Pro or Cabela's with a gift card there was a limit of using 5 gift cards per purchase. Does anyone know if that same limit applies to in store purchases?

I've got tons of BestBuy rewards points that I can use to buy more gift cards and was just curious if folks had ran into a similar issue using them in store.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been a few years but I had saved up a bunch of Bass Pro/ Cabelas gift cards and used them to buy a ruger american rimfire 22. I am pretty sure I used more than 5 gift cards on that but it may have been right at 5.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I'll keep banking points and then buy a bunch of $50 gift cards (Bestbuy doesn't sell $100 for Bass Pro) and see what I can buy. :)

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure about the limit at BP. Years ago (15) I traveled a lot for work. I would bank my hotel/cc points then redeem them for gift cards. I would then sell them on eBay and get almost full value. However, doing that you do have ebay fees and such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom