BATF - Say What?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to not pass judgement on anyone or anything, aside from mentioning that these two things (gays and guns) don't quite seem to go together, traditionally.

It's like a "Republican Vegetarian," or a "Catholic Abortion," or this guy:

aharryallen.info_wp_content_uploads_2009_09_dave_chapelle_show___black_white_su.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, hey!!! This is kind of like the situation of Obama instructing NASA to reach out to the Muslims (instead of space.) So, if they are busy "diversifying", will they slack off on enforcement of federal laws?

After all, I get tired from filling out those forms "each and every time" I want to buy a new firearm.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, hey!!! This is kind of like the situation of Obama instructing NASA to reach out to the Muslims (instead of space.) So, if they are busy "diversifying", will they slack off on enforcement of federal laws?

After all, I get tired from filling out those forms "each and every time" I want to buy a new firearm.

It is real hard to not see the direction that some people in powerful places are taking us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom