BATF - Say What?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you've validated my statement just now. Don't presume to correct things that don't need correcting.

Yes, you're Oh-so right. I bow to your stunning intellectual acumen. I'm going to try really hard to be like you, if only I can muster the pomposity. It might be difficult though, given my elitist and non moral leanings....I'll try really really hard to be a backwards hick with intellectual pretensions! Then will you like me?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who really cares?

About the accomplishments of the gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender community? Or the celebrating, by a controversial government agency, of the accomplishments of gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender members of said agency?

*Note: the use of the "accomplishments of GLBT members" is in no way meant to be a play on words.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
About the accomplishments of the gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender community? Or the celebrating, by a controversial government agency, of the accomplishments by gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender members of said agency?

*Note: the use of the "accomplishments of GLBT members" is in no way meant to be a play on words.

There are Black Officer Associations, Hispanic Officer Associations, Christian Officer Associations, so who cares if there are Gay Officer Associations. As long as they do their jobs correctly, why does it matter?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are Black Officer Associations, Hispanic Officer Associations, Christian Officer Associations, so who cares if there are Gay Officer Associations. As long as they do their jobs correctly, why does it matter?
Exactly.

But I have to ask, why do we have to recognize any of these groups? Why can't they just be recognized as individuals that are doing a good job?

In reality, it's about making a political statement. Nothing more. And it's wrong...

Latest posts

Top Bottom