Be careful in thunder alley..... Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the arena private or public property? Who handles security inside? Outside? What was the level of OKC police presence? Did they have mounted patrols?

It's both private and public with OCPD both inside and out. There is also private security inside. There was a ton of cops downtown. More than I've seen at any game, playoff or regular. There were the cowboy cops too.

The issue is not anything about the level of security. The shooting took place 30 yards from a cop outside his car directing traffic!!! It's about the piece of crap thugs that don't care about anything, that need to be exterminated from the earth. They caught these two, so hopefully a small percentage is gone now!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure the arena is owned by the city. The police presence in Bricktown is always heavy, almost as much as the rest of the city combined depending on the shift, but yes, they had extra personnel, mounted, foot, bike, traffic etc. Chesepeake also hired a lot of OCPD and county officers to provide additional security as well.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a friend I work with brother is the one who got shot and is in critical condition. He was hit in the back and it bounced around internally hitting multiple organs including his heart. He said his brother was thought to be dead at the scene, but he came to and is now fighting for his life. They said the doctors aren't optomistic, but I say damn the doctors...this kid is fighting for it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a friend I work with brother is the one who got shot and is in critical condition. He was hit in the back and it bounced around internally hitting multiple organs including his heart. He said his brother was thought to be dead at the scene, but he came to and is now fighting for his life. They said the doctors aren't optomistic, but I say damn the doctors...this kid is fighting for it.

Prayers for the recovery of this injured man.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think that is the one I saw get hit. He staggered a few steps with the help of a guy hit in the arm then did a face plant into the street. I thought he was DRT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom