Bedlam Football Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Will Winthe Bedlam Football Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's sorta similar to trying to explain what it's like to be a parent to someone who doesn't have kids. I've got a lot of obnoxious family members who didn't attend either school but like to bad mouth my alma mater. IMHO, they have no place to do that but it's a free country and they can act that way if they so desire. I just make them a deal that I will extend them the same courtesy they extend to me. I suspect I might catch a little flaming for this post but just thought it was worth the clarification.

I think that is ignorant to say. Even thought I did go to OU, saying that someone should not be allowed to trash talk another college football team because they didn't attend that school is dumb. That's like saying that someone that is an Oklahoma Resident should not be a Dallas Cowboys fan because they are not from Texas..wtf. College football is as popular as NFL is and I guarantee you that more people that never attended either school bring in more revenue at every game then Alumni do. What difference does it make if someone attended the school or not? Im sorry but I never understood that. are you saying that you are better then those people that never attended OU or OSU?? If you do, maybe its you you need to look at in the mirror and re adjust.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's sorta similar to trying to explain what it's like to be a parent to someone who doesn't have kids. I've got a lot of obnoxious family members who didn't attend either school but like to bad mouth my alma mater. IMHO, they have no place to do that but it's a free country and they can act that way if they so desire. I just make them a deal that I will extend them the same courtesy they extend to me. I suspect I might catch a little flaming for this post but just thought it was worth the clarification.

To me, I find that a LOT of graduates of either school are more respectful than those who didn't. JMO. YMMV.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
according to what book do you have to be an alumni of a school before you can be a fan of that schools' football team?
following that logic, must I have been a member of the Dallas Cowboys to be a fan?
No mr silly.
Unless you go to Blow U or OSU you are not a gooner or a poke.
But you can be a gooner fan or a poke fan.

Key word: fan

Latest posts

Top Bottom