Bedlam Football Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Will Winthe Bedlam Football Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll start bragging when we are up by 60 wins. I'm just glad we are finally taking our football seriously and putting it up in the same talent level as OU.

76-16-7

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I think my Cowboys will beat my Sooners this year. The Sooners just haven't had it together since we lost Broyles. That's a shame, and no excuse, with the reciever core they have, there is no reason for them to look like they have. That said, Bedlam is Bedlam, and anything could happen. Still, I think I'd like the Boys to win this one, because they have a legit shot at a natty title.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was too soft in my last post.

OSU will be victorious.

OU fans will whine, make excuses, go on about all the other years being so great, then leave the stadium early.

So you won before. Big deal. I used to be able to climb the gym rope without using my legs. Doesn't mean squat now. Right now is all that matters.

OU will lose. It is time.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I didnt go to either college Im going to stick with this

i168.photobucket.com_albums_u190_incredibleone1_localteam.jpg

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when the administration at OSU famously decreed that its students could no longer bring their cows to class with them. Halved the enrollment overnight. I 'm still not sure who took the biggest hit when this decision was made, the football team or the cheerleading squad!

Latest posts

Top Bottom