Bedlam Football Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Will Winthe Bedlam Football Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No mr silly.
Unless you go to Blow U or OSU you are not a gooner or a poke.
But you can be a gooner fan or a poke fan.

That's the best explanation yet. Fans tend to be the worst. Actual alumni are almost always more respectful, even when being goaded by a gooner working at a gas station (recent personal experience, guy was tool, yelling at me after the OSU/AtM game)

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sooners by 14 :ou1.

But i would like to say (in a nice supportive tone): i'm happy to see OSU football program fall into place and Gundy's plans start to work, hope it can last. it's nice to see the overall state of OKLAHOMA now start looking like a more dominate factor when it comes to football....pulling in some recruiting along the way and hopefully in the future RID my TV of the SEC. what i find funny is that fans and alums of OSU now are pleading their case with a legit reason to b!tch...."oh the coaches poll is putting it to us"...."oh the computers are not being fair"...now OSU fans/alums you can see how the BIG picture is, you got something to play for finally. the part i like best is if OSU football rises this makes the big 12 a bigger thorn in the side of the system. i wouldn't have minded watching OU play LSU, BUT i would like to see OSU play LSU, and get back at that lucky a$$ Les Miles (i can't stand the guy), he screwed you guys and i would like to see the football program get back at him and pound him in the ground. if it is one thing that will suck this year is a rematch of LSU-vs-ALABAMA, trust me i'm not watching it..... AGAIN,

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to predict the team with the fewest turnovers and penalties will win this. With that said, congrats to whoever wins.

I'm going to call it OSU by 10 and a total of around 70 points on the board.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calling 54-17 OSU FTW.

Wether or not OSU wins, still gonna be crap from OU fanatics.

Win = "we weren't as our best with broyles and whaley out, yatta yatta blah blah blah"
Lose = "OSU is so overrated, we always win, yatta yatta blah blah blah"

I just choose to tune them out, either way its going to be a good game and maybe stoops will will be humble for once since his retarded time-out call at Baylor.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its one of the few times that OSU has a better team (slightly) than OU. But with Bedlam you never know.

I just know it will be a fun game to watch (but cold...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom