• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Beef

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You can find it cheaper but prices are insane right now. Just bought a bill for next years but her and it was $1,500. The bill we bought for this year was $900. But it beats beef prices

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
You can find it cheaper. “Oklahoma cattle” Facebook page will have people post on there with some really competitive prices.
You can find it cheaper but prices are insane right now. Just bought a bill for next years but her and it was $1,500. The bill we bought for this year was $900. But it beats beef prices

@Honey Badger is up by Ponca and he recently bought a 1/2 beef. Maybe he will tell us what his price was.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
That higher than a camels back.
Prairy Rose in Pocasset is where I buy.
That is the a la carte pricing --- as noted earlier, it's much cheaper as 1/4 or 1/2 or 1/1. That's literally if I just drove up to their retail and picked out a selection. Maybe slightly higher than some (price goes up to get the USDA inspection to sell retail) but it's pretty competitive last I checked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom