benelli m4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i am not worried about price, i am not one of those guys that buy's multiple guns of the same type, so i just spend alot on one gun instead, i have a Rock River Arms ar-15 and a sig 220 handgun. So i would rather spend more upfront then buying one gun and then upgrading later...
I got to see one up close at the new gun range in edmond and man they are nice..

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had mine for two years and it has performed flawlessly. Took awhile for it to break in but it has shot everything I've thrown at it. It cycles quickly and the operating system makes a full power Slug feel like a reduced recoil round. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Here is mine;

ai235.photobucket.com_albums_ee266_zgxtreme_photos_H3Benelli.jpg

I am just finishing it up, adding a Vicker's sling, a CarrierComp mag tube and an Aimpoint Micro T-1 (or Trijicon RMR.)

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine when Sportsman's Warehouse was around. I know Heartland Outdoors has one. I do not know where else in the metro carries them though.