Help me pick my next tactical shotgun. S-H-O-T-G-U-N

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience with either shotgun you’re considering, but I would bet one would be just as good as the other being a Beretta.

My suggestion is to cut the BS and get a Benelli M4, and if using the same chokes is that big of a deal, Benelli and Beretta use the same.
Haha I considered it a bit, but man, I’m partial to the real B guns. Same chokes isn’t a huge deal for me, as the tactical setup will likely only use two chokes, a coyote/extra full and a cylinder bore. It is nice to not have to buy new chokes every time I turn around though. I have a Winchester that takes invector plus chokes that I’m gonna have to sell soon, and I somehow have a TON of chokes accumulated for it. Probably gonna lose my arse on getting rid of them.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fixed it for you guys. Saying shotty vs shotgun isn't a means of shortening things, its just slang. In my opening sentence of my post I restated my title saying "shotgun".
Can we add more letters and refer to them as scatterguns?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You only save one damn letter by spelling it "Shotty" rather than "Shotgun". That does two things, the acronym folks don't like it at all because they really save letters like TSG does, and the folks that aren't into brevity look at it and say.... "It only took one more stinking letter!!!
Banish the made-up word "Shotty"!
Thought it was the Aussies that came up with 'shotty' - who woulda known 😏

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, checks every box. But I’ve never seen them in stock.
Thought it was the Aussies that came up with 'shotty' - who woulda known 😏
Speaking of, this is a favorite video of mine. And it’s aussies with shottys. Honestly, if they can pull off off-roading with a manual transmission while shooting pigs with a shotgun then they can call shotguns whatever they want.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0422.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom