beretta conceal carry????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iv had a 9mm beretta for years and love it:thumb:, but iv looked at the "px4 sub compac", im wondering what the cons would be about it for a conceal carry exspecially you "old timers", what you think????

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't think of any "cons" that are not associated with any other sub-compact.
I'm trying to figure out how to comfortably conceal a 92fs...

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't think of any "cons" that are not associated with any other sub-compact.

+1
The biggest gripe is the thickness. It is the same thickness as the full-size PX4 to allow magazine compatibility. But it is the same size as an xd subcompact and slightly shorter than a G26/27. If you are looking for a thin gun, then you want a Kahr or similar single stack...but you give up capacity (6-8 vs 13) when you go to a single stack.

I'm trying to figure out how to comfortably conceal a 92fs...

It can be done, especially in winter, with the right holster. It's not really any different than any other all-metal, full-size pistol - not ideal for concealed carry.

dhayt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a PX4 as soon as they came out, and planned to do the same with the subcompact...until I held one. It was practically the same gun, only a little shorter and with a tilt barrel. Its too wide for a subcompact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom