Best ammo prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this topic has been rehashed many times on OSA not angry or harping on it but just sayin'

Because prices change constantly and what was true for a week ago is not true today.
I don't think that every so often a thread on ammo prices is unreasonable on a forum of shooters. In fact I would guess that it is more appropriate than a lot of other threads.
Personally, I hope that when one of the members runs in to new info on ammo or gun prices he starts a thread.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great info, thanks everybody.
I'd like to add that there is a little free program called "cost per unit" or CPU that instantly gives you the cost per unit and makes it easy to see if you are getting a good deal.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart has worked best for me in most instances. I have noticed that there seem to be 2 different pricing structures depending on which Walmart you go to though. I've found that the NW Expwy, N Penn (OKC), and the Mustang and Moore stores are cheaper than the Guthrie and Kingfisher stores by a somewhat significant margin. Just an example, 550 rds of 22LR is $15.47 compared to $18.97. The larger calibers are the same way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom