Best budget scope brand for the money???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s trolling or not but we need more info then, “budget around $300.” If that’s the only requirement, just go buy something and be happy. Just stay away from Simmons, NC STAR, and Barska.
I have a rare NC Star I'll sell for $300. It even comes with box and docs. LNIB.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would just challenge someone that is bashing some of the chinese scopes to just try an Arken..true most chinese brands wont hold up ... but the arken scope is much better than its price point … I have several higher end scopes as well .. arkens just work !!!
You can crow all you want about an Arken scope. That doesn’t mean it’s the best one for the Op. Maybe he wants a minimum 10 yard parallax for 22LR. An Arken doesn’t meet that

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a late 90’s Tasco 6-24 on my 10/22, and it works fine for shooting turtles at the pond or armadillos in my pasture. I dang sure wouldn’t put it on the rifle I haul 500 miles to hunt a 170 class buck, because I lose at least 30 minutes of hunting a day due to poor light gathering. :anyone:

vtxretro02

New to the site!
Reaction score
You can crow all you want about an Arken scope. That doesn’t mean it’s the best one for the Op. Maybe he wants a minimum 10 yard parallax for 22LR. An Arken doesn’t meet that
Very true..just my 02 cents worth..people getting butt hurt on forum ..cracks me up ..checking out .. sounds like you need some popcorn.. Im sorry In crowing!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom