Best budget scope brand for the money???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I do right along with Athlon ... and I am guessing you don't but that is ok. For the same money there are better options if you're a careful shopper
Name 1 other ffp 6-24x50 with a zero stop, Illumination, side focus,that has been proven to track, and has a lifetime warranty under $400

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name 1 other ffp 6-24x50 with a zero stop, Illumination, side focus,that has been proven to track, and has a lifetime warranty under $400

Yeah best I can tell that just isn't true . Those have been tested pretty hard by several folks on accurate shooter , and from what I gather most of the glowing reviews floating around the webare shills or bots . You do you though. I am not wasting my cash on one .

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah best I can tell that just isn't true . Those have been tested pretty hard by several folks on accurate shooter , and from what I gather most of the glowing reviews floating around the webare shills or bots . You do you though. I am not wasting my cash on one .

all from china might as well get a tasco or simmons
Lol, Ok 👍

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but not everyone really needs Zeiss or Swarovski quality optics for the hunting and shooting they do. :anyone:
True, so very true. But, those asking really don’t know enough to know what to ask for.

Case in point, what do we know from the Op concerning usage of this scope? Is it a center fire, rim fire, revolver, or cross bow scope? Plinking, hunting, target, or a combination? Tube diameter, magnification (zoom or fixed), parallax, exposed turrets/caps, objective diameter, reticle……etc, etc.

$300 will buy a lot of what you don’t need if you’re not careful.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
people sure killed a lot of deer with a cheap ol simmons $30 scope. for me $6,8 0r 1000 + scope is not an option but i can still shoot pretty dam good! No Offense intended.
Very true. My body count with a Tasco Pronghorn 3-9 on a 1985 Ruger 77 Ultralite 270 win is over 100 animals, and I didn’t know how bad that scope sucked early in the morning and late in the evening until I upgraded. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom