Best Dang Hot Links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, the tasty sausages are sold in Braums stores everywhere. And Johnny, my good man, I beg to differ. The mentioned links are quite palatable, yet more of a smoked sausage type of link, rather than a true HOT Link. IMO. I will say that they will do in a pinch but that is as far as I am willing to acquiesce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a pinch??? Are you off your meds?

I will say you have peaked my curiosity and I will be in the Braums fresh market promptly after work.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In a pinch??? Are you off your meds?

I will say you have peaked my curiosity and I will be in the Braums fresh market promptly after work.
Quite right; off my meds? Oh I certainly hope not...last time that happened I bought a 1911 for $1,000 and had to spend another $1,000 on it to make it run. Please though, let us know what you think after trying a proper Hot Link. I like them grilled, or sliced on the diagonal into about 5 pieces per link and pan seared; actually blackened, then served with yellow mustard (I use Griffin's, but that's a subject for a future discussion). I also eat them with scrambled eggs and plain white rice. I don't know why that combo works, but it damn sure does. Anyway, off to Braums I go. And to the crusty old one; Oldkar; Scwabs may process Links for Braums but their own version sure isn't the same thing. Try it, Like Johnny here has manned up to do and see if I'm not right.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I'm broiling up a couple for lunch as we speak. When I lived in CA, I just bought the Bar S brand at the local grocery store. Although I would usually just go to Parker's Hot Dogs and get one of theirs; another amazing hot link, but now that I am back...I go to Braums(no more Bar S for me). They are good indeed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I'm broiling up a couple for lunch as we speak. When I lived in CA, I just bought the Bar S brand at the local grocery store. Although I would usually just go to Parker's Hot Dogs and get one of theirs; another amazing hot link, but now that I am back...I go to Braums(no more Bar S for me). They are good indeed.

A fellow gourmand! Bravo, I say. I just chowed down on 2 of the Links, with mustard, myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will have to try them. We have a Braums just a few miles away down the road from us out here but dont have any at all near my place in California and or at my other place in Des Moines.

(I taught a summer music class at Emporia State College in Emporia Kansas in the early 90s and ran into some Braum family members while living there- the founder of Braums Bill Braum was from Emporia and it is where he first started his businesses out. I guess after he sold his Peter Pan icecream store chain he promised not to sell icecream in Kansas for 10 years, later he started up his Braums stores over in Oklahoma with the farm being in Tuttle. The Braums were all a bunch of local bigshots there in Emporia).

I like those Earl Campbell hot links myself. I eat em about once a week.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are wrong sir. You need to try a mountain view meat company hot link. They are outside of Stilwell Oklahoma. You can buy the hot links in most of the grocery stores on this side of the state. There is none finer.

This, I smoke them, people literally beg me for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom