Best Gun Shops With Antiques in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Each Cabelas store has a physical gun library.
As of 2 days ago the Cabela's on Memorial has a Gun Library full of cheap Turkish shotguns, insanely overpriced Sig pistols in .40 S&W, and a few expensive bolt actions. There was a nice Winchester 1873 in .32-20, but it was retarded expensive.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion ill have to check it out!
I don't think they've had that batwing door section open to the public in like a decade. Great place to window shop, but unless it's heavily used accessories, nothing is affordable.
If you're looking for a $10 leather left hand holster that was duty worn for 20 years, they usually have a boxful.
They definitely did have a showroom of 100+ year old long guns to peruse but I truly don't think that part is open to the public anymore. Watch their posted hours. And they close for an extended lunch often.

Ahall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Green county pawn tends to have some old stuff

If you go through Claremore, try Bills Sporting goods. The often have a couple of older interesting things.

I was in a pawn shop in Shawnee a few weeks ago and spotted a a Peabody (side lock tipping block that evolved into the Martini) it was south of Lowe’s on the east side but I don’t recall the name.

The pawn shop on the south end of Seminole on 99 usually has a few older long guns.

Used stuff is hit or miss and most of what shows up at pawnshops is not that good.

Can’t say that I ever thought the prices were so good I couldn’t live without it at any of the pawnshops

Latest posts

Top Bottom