Best James Bond movie...GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any with Sean Connery. I also like the Daniel Craig as well. Roger Moore would be third. Pierce and Timothy Dalton tied for last.
Close. Connery IS James Bond. Pierce and Moore coming in 2nd and 3rd. Not really sure which is which. Dalton then sucking hind end is Craig. Soon to be replaced by who ever they use next.

Bond, James Bond is not some politically correct, worry about the climate and diversity type. He is a man's man, a ladies man and will do anything to protect his country.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Close. Connery IS James Bond. Pierce and Moore coming in 2nd and 3rd. Not really sure which is which. Dalton then sucking hind end is Craig. Soon to be replaced by who ever they use next.

Bond, James Bond is not some politically correct, worry about the climate and diversity type. He is a man's man, a ladies man and will do anything to protect his country.

But, but, you forgot George Lazenby....
Mike Meyers was a better Bond than he was.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Diamonds are Forever" and then "The Man With the Golden Gun".

However, I've not seen many of the 'newer' Bond movies.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thunderball and You Only Live Twice were great and my favorites. Dr No with Ursula Undress was OK.

All of these came out in the early sixties when I was in grade school. Later on in life when I watched them after puberty hit, (the Bond films helped a lot with that) I really appreciated them more than just wanting to go out and buy a spy camera that turned into a gun that he never used.

Latest posts

Top Bottom