Best new or old common sense hunt tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just recently came across a method for removing sandburs from your hunting clothes, use a straight plastic fine tooth comb and they come off very easily and very quick. Wish I could have came across this sooner since I hunt solid sandburs in the river bottoms. What tips do you guys have?

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When hog hunting...... carry more than 4 rounds! Cause most of the time you see more than 4 in a group and after you shoot 4 times a funny feeling comes over you. That feeling sucks.

RAMS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
TIP: Consider bagging something just the frosting on the cake. Over the last 60 years of hunting, I've come to realize that the cake itself is being out there exploring and making memories. And it's not what you take, it's how and with what.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do'nt look at deer tracks while walking into or out of your stand!!! Look for deer!!!

Out at the river the wife and i walked up within a few yards of a BIG buck. She had a arm load of stuff and i was looking at some very fresh buck tracks.
I did'nt see it but Connie said it was the biggest buck she had ever seen!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom