Best online gun stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard an ill word or 2 about Buds, but never experienced such and I shop with Buds because of the 90 day lay away with no fee and use my bank account #s to get the cash price.. Buds also has a pretty nice easy to use web site and a BIG selection.. Just soon as they have the Ruger PC 9 it'll go on layaway.. Prices fluctuate according to stock on hand which doesn't thrill me but ya can't begrudge them a profit from supply and demand.. If your a regular buyer you can become a Buds member which has some privleges..

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard an ill word or 2 about Buds, but never experienced such and I shop with Buds because of the 90 day lay away with no fee and use my bank account #s to get the cash price.. Buds also has a pretty nice easy to use web site and a BIG selection.. Just soon as they have the Ruger PC 9 it'll go on layaway.. Prices fluctuate according to stock on hand which doesn't thrill me but ya can't begrudge them a profit from supply and demand.. If your a regular buyer you can become a Buds member which has some privleges..
I've bought from Bud's several times and have gotten good service / pricing. I will say, however, Village Tactical here in OKC has equaled or been close in price to Bud's when I have checked - factor out the transfer fees and shipping and replace it with sales tax. I prefer supporting the local gun shops when all else are equal.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com
grabagun.com
gunbuyer.com
budsgunshop.com

All have been excellent online selling souces: great prices, service, and shipping

Latest posts

Top Bottom