Best place to buy Michelin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for 4 -245/45R20 Michelin Primacy MXM4.
Where would be the best place in OKC to buy them. A member would be nice.
I can ship them in from tire rack for $306 + $20 mounting.
No one out here seems to have them.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sams club may be able to order what you want. Just bought TA radials for two cars and Sams beat tire rack's price even with sales tax.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If these are performance tires, I can tell you I ahd good luck with the Z-rated tires from pep boys in the past...they were made in the USA by Cooper tire and pep boys was the only ones in town who would give a warranty on performance tires...granted, that was 10+ years ago, but I had 3-4 sets on 2 different cars...they were very sticky and others agreed with me at the time when they tried them. "For the money", you couldn't beat them...not sure if they still sell them, they were called Ultra-Z

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell us.

Select Hankook tires for one. Quieter, better ride quality, better mileage vs. dollar price

BFGoodrich for another. Quieter, much better ride quality, better mileage vs. dollar price

Michelins were just about the loudest/hardest/roughest riding tire I ever put on my car. The tradeoff is the hardness is what allows them to roll 90k miles.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Select Hankook tires for one. Quieter, better ride quality, better mileage vs. dollar price

BFGoodrich for another. Quieter, much better ride quality, better mileage vs. dollar price

Michelins were just about the loudest/hardest/roughest riding tire I ever put on my car. The tradeoff is the hardness is what allows them to roll 90k miles.

Now that's all true, depending on what tire you order.

The research I did shows the Primacy MXM4 as the best performer in the size I need (want) as a replacement for what's on it. 245 / 45 R 20

Tires are like cars, some people like Fords some people like The Cube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom