Speed Queen washer and dryer ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check Hahn’s. They used to sell them. Probably still do. They were cheaper on my mom’s Bosch dishwasher. Would definitely recommend them. When her washer and dryer crap out I’ll definitely be getting her Speedqueen replacements.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basic model but it never gave my great grandmother any trouble and it was affordable. You may can find one on eBay but a wash tub will have to be purchased separately.
View attachment 397189
I bought my wife a washer like that for Mother’s Day. The algorithm won’t let me put what she said in here. Fortunately I didn’t unroll the dryer so was able to return it.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just to be clear.... the tub on my speed queen isn't rusted but the cabinet is falling apart and the internal suspension connections on all of the works is pretty much gone. no warranty

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my wife a washer like that for Mother’s Day. The algorithm won’t let me put what she said in here. Fortunately I didn’t unroll the dryer so was able to return it.
Yep unfortunately once you unroll those clothes lines you can never get them back in the package
1690669091491.png

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked online with Anthony's in MWC as well as Hahn's and Anthony's has the better price and will deliver for $50.00. You wouldn't believe the delivery charge some places charge. Bob Mills Furniture charges $179,00 to deliver! Robbery! Borrow a trailer, pickup or if you can't rent a $19.95 van at U-Haul.
Having gotten that off my chest, we have a Whirlpool washer and dryer barely a year old and we hate the washer! It grinds and makes all sorts of noises to the point where we have to shut the laundry room door to avoid the noise. We are think of going to Anthony's and buying a Speed Queen TR7 washer that the water level can be adjusted, the WP tears up clothes. $1299.00 for the washer.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the input fellas.

I haven't locked in yet but I called Anthony's on E. Reno in MWC and talked to a fella named Bill that says he's been with them for over eighteen years......over the phone he seemed like a pretty good ol' boy.

Anyway, the TR7 washer and dryer set is going to run $2818.49 OTD.....which is the washer and dryer, delivery, hoses, power cords, set up, haul off old units and tax.

He said that once I say yes, which will more than likely be Monday morning, that it will take around 4 or 5 days to get them delivered to me simply because he can't find good reliable help.

Last edited:

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you go with Speed Queen get the commercial stuff. We bought a set from Harry’s several years ago.

You won’t be disappointed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom