Best Place To Get A Great Steak In OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am on a lookout for a place to get a really good steak. If you know of one, please post the name of the restaurant and the specific steak that I should get.

Thanks!

Jestik

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best steak I have had in a restaurant in OKC is the cold smoked filet at Mickey Mantle's. If you order a rare, it will be seared on the outside and raw in the middle. Their Med-Rare is perfection. For a less expensive option, I really like Charleston's filet.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Mahogony Prime up on the NW side....any cut.

But when I want a good steak without the pretense (and I don't feel like cooking) the steak at Saltgrass does me just fine. I just had their T-bone last weekend and my bride got Maudeen's filet. Their Ribeye is good too.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're probably referring to the type of steak listed above but in case you want a bit different type of steak, go to Durango's on sw 29th. Get the Carne Asada Especial. Be sure to cut a bite of steak, grilled jalepeno and onion, put them together on the fork and squirt lime on it. Absolutely delicious.
The Molcajete is also awesome.

Bigjoe.45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally a topic my chunky a$$ can help with :) The two mentioned are both solid (Mantle and Mahogany). I really like Boulevard in Edmond, Opus Prime on Memorial and The Ranch on Britton road. All three offer great steaks and a nice environment. Also, when you consider the dollar value, Cimmaron Steak house on Meridian has some fantastic offerings as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom