Best site for AR parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive found many places to be great.

Brownells, midway, del-ton, bravo company etc.

Im building a AR 15 and have shopped at those sites for different parts.
Just have to shop around and look at prices, for the most part they all have good custoner service

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used Cheaperthandirt.com for most of my purchases. Their shipping has been great and I research stuff I buy pretty heavily first so I haven't had any dealings with their customer service yet. They do send return labels with all their boxes though so in the event you need to return something you've already got the label.

I think that's taking a step in the right direction even when it may not be needed which impressed me.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Cold hand arms
Brownells
Midway USA
Seven springs armory
Joe Bob outfitters
Spikes
BCM

Just to name a few.

Bushmaster seems to be overpriced so stay away from there. And I know I'll get flamed for this, but Noveske is overpriced as well.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i like

JSE surplus: especially for yankee hill machine shop parts like fore-arms. they seem to me much more affordable here.
http://www.jsesurplus.com/

i also like Rainier arms for alot of other things, from receivers to piston kits, to bolt carriers and such.
http://www.rainierarms.com/

and as far as cheaper accessories goes, midwayusa and cheaperthandirt are pretty good.

from personal experience of you want to buy loki.... i would find some other way than through tombstone tactical. they were a pain in the arse to deal with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom