Best AR for the money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I googled in the 1990's Bushmaster made M4 or M4A3 for the military during the time of Desert Shield.

Interesting.
Bushmaster made about 100 rifles for the Army; REMFs or PSDs prolly got those but most likely not a single Infantryman ever saw one. They also provided some for the Marines for a training application where they were fitted with a simulator.
They did make M4s for FMS (foreign Military Sales) to Georgia and Czechoslovakia, and a couple others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your a dick and maybe a fake certainly don’t know everything big boy
Pot meet Kettle, lol. besides, I got your big boy at my third button. 🤡

What other BS do you have to say? Maybe you should go outside and get some vitamin D and enjoy the air, coz you're a bitter human.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pot meet Kettle, lol. besides, I got your big boy at my third button. 🤡

What other BS do you have to say? Maybe you should go outside and get some vitamin D and enjoy the air, coz you're a bitter human.
Your a piece of work who thinks he knows everything..i got it now.he has no reason to lie. He go shot 3 times kind of hard to fake wouldn’t you say! Miserable is you with your signs giving people the finger and **** im not the only one here you had problems with maybe look in the mirror and this 3rd button is a threat better think it over

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So your buddy was a Cav Scout in Desert Suntan? The Bushmaster would make sense because that’s what’s on a Bradley-25mm Bushmaster chaingun. Maybe you’re not very bright and since you are completely lost on the third button joke that tells me you’re exceptionally not bright. Like a 24hr old chemlight.

So what are you gonna do if I decide not to think it over? Hmmm? I bet you do absolutely nothing 🤡. Lemme know what you’re gonna do. You and your little buddy have an open invite to make a road trip

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So your buddy was a Cav Scout in Desert Suntan? The Bushmaster would make sense because that’s what’s on a Bradley-25mm Bushmaster chaingun. Maybe you’re not very bright and since you are completely lost on the third button joke that tells me you’re exceptionally not bright. Like a 24hr old chemlight.

So what are you gonna do if I decide not to think it over? Hmmm? I bet you do absolutely nothing 🤡. Lemme know what you’re gonna do. You and your little buddy have an open invite to make a road trip
Yorr a sick person i told you some of the bits and pieces he has told me obviously you get off bullying people make you feel good. No I don’t want to fight did plenty of that when i was younger. Again thank you for your service. Not sure why you are like you are BUT i believe my friend

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, too funny. You aren't just really cheap, you're not very bright either.

Pot meet Kettle. Your new name should be KettlePot. Everytime someone is talking about ARs or something, you seagull the thread. You provide absolutely nothing beneficial. Even when some of us provide our input based on experience and knowledge, you fly in, crap a bunch of BCA turds all over, and then play victim. 🤡

My posts in response to a BS call in the Siete thread musta really triggered you for you to reach way back and bring that up...lol. Maybe you should go seek therapy. Have your 19D buddy console you with his Desert Suntan stories while you blast away with your BCAs lol

3rd button is a threat better think it over
So you still ain't answered this? lol, just like all you other drivel, you challenge everybody, then chicken out by saying something idiotic like "my opinion, your opinion so there!". You get two more clowns🤡🤡

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yorr a sick person i told you some of the bits and pieces he has told me obviously you get off bullying people make you feel good. No I don’t want to fight did plenty of that when i was younger. Again thank you for your service. Not sure why you are like you are BUT i believe my friend
Careful. You're dealing with a bad ass operator who can't decide if he wants to operate or not. I'm a bush master but I prefer waxed. Maybe you guys can actually come to the next coffee meet up if there is one and we can do a group hug. Don't tell @JD8 though, he will call us gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom