Beware PM offers from noobs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They might be asking you to do something illegal in order to make the deal (like, take guns out of state for a FTF).

I've gotten a suspicious PM (and what I consider an odd PM) now and I'm starting to wonder if the MAIG plants I've been reading about online are true (or possible undercover ATF agents). I responded to this last one and BCC'd a mod, but the fact that I got it actually caught me off guard a little.

Do not be stupid or greedy if the offer is asking you to do something illegal (like taking a handgun across state lines to sell, in Illinois of all places, holy crap :disappoin ).

Lets not do anything to make the entire Oklahoma gun community look bad - I assume the powers that be are going to use any tricky tactic out there, but keep your head on straight when dealing with members (especially those with few to little posts that happen to be asking you do do something suspicious).

No offense to the good guys who happen to be new members of OSA - and I know there are plenty out there.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They might be asking you to do something illegal in order to make the deal (like, take guns out of state for a FTF).

I've gotten a suspicious PM (and what I consider an odd PM) now and I'm starting to wonder if the MAIG plants I've been reading about online are true (or possible undercover ATF agents). I responded to this last one and BCC'd a mod, but the fact that I got it actually caught me off guard a little.

Do not be stupid or greedy if the offer is asking you to do something illegal (like taking a handgun across state lines to sell, in Illinois of all places, holy crap :disappoin ).

Lets not do anything to make the entire Oklahoma gun community look bad - I assume the powers that be are going to use any tricky tactic out there, but keep your head on straight when dealing with members (especially those with few to little posts that happen to be asking you do do something suspicious).

No offense to the good guys who happen to be new members of OSA - and I know there are plenty out there.

Thanks for the heads up on that one EZ. He won't be back

Latest posts

Top Bottom