Biden: Double Barrel Shotgun Better than AR for Home Defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but when I am looking for advice on anything remotely technical Joe Biden's name doesn't jump to forefront. However if I wanted to get advise how to plagiarize, come up with a politically expedient story about my wife's death or never actually doing anything, he is the go to guy.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't even need to shoot anyone with the double barrel shotgun, just go out on the back porch and fire both barrels into the air and bad men will wet themselves and run away.

Of course if they do not run away you now have an empty shotgun.
If they do run away your neighbors will call the police and you will be arrested for either discharging a firearm within city limits or worse you will be arrested for firing warning shots because while you have the right to use lethal force to defend yourself if you fire a warning shot that is considered proof positive that the situation didn't warrant lethal force.

If you take his advice remind your lawyer that Biden made you do it, that will get you off the hook for sure.

those were exactly my thoughts ,along with a damn ball bat would be better than an empty shotgun

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.chiappafirearms.com/products/135

Obviously this Chiappa shotgun will automatically have to go on the Joe Biteme's "Ban List" since it has more than two barrels/two shots. After all, who would need a third barrel/third shot since you have already scared all the bad guys off with the first two blast fired off of your porch.
:rollingla:rotflmao:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom