Big Boys' Range Info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped in today to look for a Butler Creek 02A objective flip-up cover for my 1-4x. They didn't have that but did get some info on the range. They are looking at May/June opening, range will be 25m long, climate-controlled and filtered, prices were quoted at $15 for the first person on a lane and $8 per additional person with a max of 3 total. Can't remember what Heartland's prices were and I get a discount at H&H so $15 seems high to me.

Also, didn't find my objective cover so if anyone has seen them at a store, let me know. Will probably try Bass Pro tomorrow.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's considerably higher than we've ever paid at H&H, doesn't seem very competitive. I'm curious to see what Wilshire charges when they open.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apples to oranges comparison. A climate controlled range with filter system will always cost more to the consumer. The expense of the filter changes and utility costs demand a higher price. For some, cost is the ONLY consideration. Others are willing to pay a little more to enjoy a smoke-free climate controlled gun range with good customer service and a strong emphasis for range safety. I'm betting on it. ;)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Wilshire or Big boy's is going to offer a Military Discount like H&H does? That cuts my shooting cost (cost for a lane, anyway) down quite a bit, but I figure they make up for it in ammo and targets that I buy!

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the news this AM that Big Boys will be having engineers look at the noise issue. Mike was interviewed by the media and he said he wants to be a good neighbor. I bet whoever built that building for Mike will figure out how to reduce the noise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom