Big Boys' Range Info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAvenger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

MikeM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take Airport road from I-44. It is about 5 or 6 miles past Meridian. You will go around a curve and you will see it at a stop light. Easy to get to. Just kind of long drive.
I went to check it out. Got the range tour. I like what they have done. The target control is digital so you can see exactly how far down the range the target is.
The range is climate controlled. It was a comfortable 70 degrees. The range is vented so the air is supposed to stay clear.
They do have discounts for military and retired military. I didn't ask about LEOs but I suspect they get the discount also.
Well stocked shop. People who love Mosin Nagants will like their selection.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take Airport road from I-44. It is about 5 or 6 miles past Meridian. You will go around a curve and you will see it at a stop light. Easy to get to. Just kind of long drive.
I went to check it out. Got the range tour. I like what they have done. The target control is digital so you can see exactly how far down the range the target is.
The range is climate controlled. It was a comfortable 70 degrees. The range is vented so the air is supposed to stay clear.
They do have discounts for military and retired military. I didn't ask about LEOs but I suspect they get the discount also.
Well stocked shop. People who love Mosin Nagants will like their selection.

Really? Can you be more specific please? Oh; welcome to OSA.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few friends and their wives went over the weekend and said it was a huge improvement to the H&H facilities. They really appreciated the ventilation. I'd be interested in seeing if they will do a membership pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom