Big Boys' Range Info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many lanes do they have and what was the price?

I went in today to check it out and got a nice tour. The facility really is first class. It is very clean and cool.
They have two separate ranges. Each range has 10 or more lanes. I'll count the next time I go in. The retractable targets are a quite a bit nicer too. I asked specifically about the membership and they said that it will happen soon, they are just researching the different packages to offer.

My office is pretty close to there. I would like to see a package that could get me in during a lunch break and shoot a couple mags and go.

I grabbed a flyer and here is their pricing:
Max 3 shooters per lane. Prices are good for all day not per hour
1st shooter-$15
2nd shooter $7.50
3rd shooter $7.50

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went in today to check it out and got a nice tour. The facility really is first class. It is very clean and cool.
They have two separate ranges. Each range has 10 or more lanes. I'll count the next time I go in. The retractable targets are a quite a bit nicer too. I asked specifically about the membership and they said that it will happen soon, they are just researching the different packages to offer.

My office is pretty close to there. I would like to see a package that could get me in during a lunch break and shoot a couple mags and go.

I grabbed a flyer and here is their pricing:
Max 3 shooters per lane. Prices are good for all day not per hour
1st shooter-$15
2nd shooter $7.50
3rd shooter $7.50

Glad to know. I like their gun shop. need to get by there.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They're not too far from me. Going to have to stop by and check them out. Do they offer discounts for non-retired veterans? I do like that my wife and I can go shoot all day at H&H for $14 total.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife just stopped by there today. She was very pleased with the level of service they provided. She was also at H&H earlier and it was very busy and couldn't get much help. Big Boys was very accommodating to her and were very informative. She's about to buy a new pistol and decided to buy it from them, and not just because it's cheaper!

grb13

New to the site!
Reaction score
Went by there this past Saturday morning from about 10-11. Me and my buddy had the place to ourselves. They said sometimes it's busy, sometimes it aint.
It's very clean and nice. Climate controlled < huge plus. Friendly staff.
If I remember correctly, there are 25 lanes divided into 2 rooms. All 25 yds (maybe it was meters) long.
They hold a cc or id (I forget) and give you a magnetic access card to enter the range.
The electronic target thingamajigs are nice. They have .5 yard increments, so you can tell it where you want it before it even gets there and return to the same spot each time. I believe they're programmable for multiple things like back and forth movement, but that feature has either not been installed or activated.
They could use some tables along the back wall for your stuff, but there may be a reason they don't do that. I remember reading something similar about the Wilshire Range.
The Lobby is spacious and separate from the retail section. It's a big open room with leather furniture. Vending machines and restrooms, as well.
The prices mentioned in previous posts are accurate and they do offer military/veteran/LE discount and kids prices, so their obviously kid friendly. I don't recall what the military discount is, maybe 2 or 3 bucks.
No time limit.

MikeM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to Big Boys a few times already. The range is better than H&H. The climate control works well. The staff is always friendly. I took my daughter out there and since she has just moved back to OK, they took their time discussing OK shooting laws and showed her the different firearms they had for rent. I went to Wilshire to shop for a new handgun. The way they display them is interesting but the selection seemed a lot smaller. The tables seemed to have only a few different makes. I have better shopping experiences at H&H and Big Boys. The sales people at both seem far more knowledgeble but more importantly they never ignored me or talked down me or my daughter. She really appreciated that. And neither one makes you wear a wristband. I'll probably split my business between the two as they each have things I like about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom