Big Gun Protest in Chicago!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Calling for tougher gun laws in an effort to bring gun violence to a halt, protesters have shut down parts of the freeway near downtown Chicago. Now lookee here, you crazy dang redneck gun nuts, can't you see that we need stronger anti-gun laws to stop the criminals? Yeah, that's gonna take care of it! Let's make it illegal for criminals and bad guys to buy a gun! (Shout AMEN!) Let's make tougher gun laws so our children can be safe! Anybody with more than 2 guns and 50 bullets should be guilty of, and labeled a felony-person! (Scream Yeah Brother!)

This makes me just shake my head in wonder and thank the Good Lord that I live in the Free State of Oklahoma.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...near-downtown/ar-AAzIrg9?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If not mistaken "we" are at #4 for gun friendly.. I'd say run'em over and give them a new weapon to look at, maybe we can get the automobile on the list of killing machines.. It kills more turtles and varmits then guns do..

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just blows me away. There are some smart people out there in this country who really believe that tougher gun laws will help. As if...it’s just sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What they need to be doing is taking their protests to the very neighborhoods that are being overrun with gang members til they disrupt the flow of illegal activities to point that the criminals and the buyers are exposed for what they are and have been arrested instead of impeding the daily routines of law abiding citizens.

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What they need to be doing is taking their protests to the very neighborhoods that are being overrun with gang members til they disrupt the flow of illegal activities to point that the criminals and the buyers are exposed for what they are and have been arrested instead of impeding the daily routines of law abiding citizens.

They’re not going to do that. They’re afraid of getting shot.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's one thing to shout give up guns and another to have the thugs give theirs up. They aren't going to surrender their guns regardless of of the street organizers.
I never knew anyone could organize streets until Obama told us on national TV!

Latest posts

Top Bottom