Big Gun Protest in Chicago!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
th (8)_kindlephoto-285711591.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way to take the guns out of the hands of the thugs is to go door-to-door and do an unannounced home search but that isn't going to happen. It's in violation of the Constitution and even if they did cell phones would win by them communicating with each other "the Cops are searching our homes." Can you imagine one gang turning another opposing gang member in for having a gun?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re not going to do that. They’re afraid of getting shot.

Well duh. That is why they wanna pass a law making guns illegal; so nobody will shoot them! I mean; it worked for the illegal drug problem right? Jeebus...just make all guns illegal and tell the gangers “You gotta turn ‘em in!” In a stern voice. Then, everybody can live happy. See how easy that is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way to take the guns out of the hands of the thugs is to go door-to-door and do an unannounced home search but that isn't going to happen. It's in violation of the Constitution and even if they did cell phones would win by them communicating with each other "the Cops are searching our homes." Can you imagine one gang turning another opposing gang member in for having a gun?

So in other words there is no way to get the guns out of the hands of bad guys. Well, yeah, there is. One bad guy at a time.

“Bait” wallet anyone?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, as annoying as certain protesters can be, and are, this is not the answer. Counter bad ideas with good ideas not violence. I assume meant it as a jest but for the impressionable young-uns I wanted to be clear.

If you watch the video you’ll see the title is quite misleading. :(
The most violent thing in it was that epic body slam administered by an LEO. But of coarse it was in jest. A little... [emoji12]

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make no mistakes, even with cell phone, they can cordon off entire neighborhoods and get every last gun going door to door. IF the gov so desired. ESPECIALLY if Martial Law were declared

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make no mistakes, even with cell phone, they can cordon off entire neighborhoods and get every last gun going door to door. IF the gov so desired. ESPECIALLY if Martial Law were declared

That's if they could get enough manpower who would be willing to do it. I'm sure there are plenty of the newest recruits that would support it, but most of the high brass and senior NCO's are old school and wouldn't support that movement.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's if they could get enough manpower who would be willing to do it. I'm sure there are plenty of the newest recruits that would support it, but most of the high brass and senior NCO's are old school and wouldn't support that movement.
You would be surprised at how many officers would violate the 2nd Amendment. Many in the military dont even know what the 2nd Amendment is or even why it exists. That is evident by the number of retired officers who say that the public should have AR15s or AKs. Orders to confiscate guns, while violates the 2A, doesn't violate provisions under martial law. A nice little grey area.

If you think that NG troops or even RA are guaranteed to back the populace, you'd be in for a rude awakening. I have no idea how many would take part but I KNOW there are some that wouldn't hesitate. You have to remember that it was General Officers that were behind the law that made it illegal to carry a gun on military bases during Clinton's administration

Latest posts

Top Bottom