Big Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i want to go, but i work saturday when most of my friends are going. if i go i may go alone sunday or drag my dad along. mainly just to look. i might take a pistol upper with a sign to see if i can entise someone to take it off my hands. i thought i built what i wanted but now i want to try something else again..... maybe i just like building ar-15s.. .. .. . i think i am coming down with a fever.. .

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question was who's going?????? Not who hates Gun Shows??????

I'm going.

Exactly!!! I thought I was gonna toughen up and go after all, but it turns out I'm getting C5 and C6 fused next week. Titanium. Sweet.

If you only see the overpriced guns at gun shows, the you have missed the forest for all the trees.

Things to do at a gun show;

1. See a lot of neat stuff, maybe rare, old stuff, that you never have seen before. Maybe get to hold a real converted Remington in your hand. Once I saw a BP cartridge double barreled rifle that was HUGE. It was damascus, and made in the 1800s for African safari rich english guys, and for sale for $500,000.

2. Get to talk to other gun fanatics, meet people with great stories, maybe even learn something new about something old or new. Comradery. Might have spelled that wrong.

3. Look (don't stare) at some seriously strange people.

4. Sell/trade your gun to some other guy walking around like you.

5. Take somebody new to guns, and show them all the neat stuff.

6. Buy a gun at a decent price. You only get screwed if... A; you failed to educate yourself B; You wanted to get screwed C; You're a hopeless moron. I got an almost new Taurus PT 92 AFS two tone for my kid last Saturday for $325.

7. Take your kid. Take your wife. Take your dad. Take your buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom