Big Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was up with all the obese people hogging the whole aisle? And if you're takin' your toothless girlfriend on a date to the gun show it's just flat out rude and impolite to walk hand-n-hand, side by side, down the middle of the aisles between the tables.

I saw a couple awesome mall ninjas.

My favorite was the guy with Affliction shirt + URBAN CAMOUFLAGE pants tucked into his combat boots. He was also dragging a Clueless Girlfriend.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bill fleming is usually there. he is my hero! gold plated auto sears, now thats classy!

He is mine too. I got to talk to him for a while today, what a great guy, he still has alot to offer the class 3 community. It is too bad that he has to do it from a distance through others. Its like removing a man with a gift and saying you can plan, you can give directions, but you can not handle, build a prototype yourself or even test an idea. what a loss.

All I can say is what a show, those that did not go, you missed it. We sold out of almost every weapon and add on we brought to the show. It was non stop selling. It reminded me of the show when Oboma was getting ready to be elected. My trailer was so light that I had a hard time making it back to Moore in the wind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom