Big Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be there, located at 26D. Intraduce yourself, if we have not met you yet. Always like meeting OSA members, new and old. We also just got another small shipment of Plum Crazy complete lowers today, and they will be at the show, along with some other great deals. I will be looking for my weard weapons again, I was even thinking of a Saiga 12, just think what I can do with one of those! But more than likely chances of getting one of those now will be very slim. But who knows.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The advanced tickets used to be a dollar or two cheaper. Don't know if that is still true. Like they say you don't have to stand in line for ticket booth. i'm loading up this morning to go set up. Knives are ready.

rahzel100

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know what people are talking about there not being any good deals at wannamaker's. Each year I go at least to the November show and each year I find a good deal. I bought a gen4 glock(new) for 495 otd. About 3 years ago when the obama scare hit I got a rock river AR for $925 otd when the next cheapest was close to $1100. All you have to do is look. Sure there are some way overly priced gun there. But not all. Ill be there most likely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom