Big Tulsa Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to this gun show before? is it worth the drive from OKC?
If you have never been, it’s an experience that needs to be had. People from all over the country and even the world. Gas prices are probably going to be a factor but you won’t ever see another gun show like it.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say it's easily worth the drive. I've never been to any other gun show that comes close to comparing. You won't necessarily find great deals, but you'll find pretty much anything you want. Most of the gun shows are decent and I see everything I want to see in an hour and a half. This one takes me 6-8 hours usually and I'm moving pretty fast.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say it's easily worth the drive. I've never been to any other gun show that comes close to comparing. You won't necessarily find great deals, but you'll find pretty much anything you want. Most of the gun shows are decent and I see everything I want to see in an hour and a half. This one takes me 6-8 hours usually and I'm moving pretty fast.
Seems like the best deals are on the higher end items that are used but in like new condition. Over/unders, custom rifles.... Also, I've picked up police trade-in pistols more than once at Tulsa in the past.

That being said, you'll see "rare, collector grade, discontinued..." labels on just about everything even if it isn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom