Black Book?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took my truck in for an oil change at the dealership. The next day I got an email offering to buy my truck.

I called and they said they were busy with another customer. They never called back and I blew it off. Yesterday I got an email offering to pay me 110% of “Black Book” dealer pricing.

I’ve heard of Kelly Blue Book, but not a Black Book. Is this a real thing or a Typo?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my truck in for an oil change at the dealership. The next day I got an email offering to buy my truck.

I called and they said they were busy with another customer. They never called back and I blew it off. Yesterday I got an email offering to pay me 110% of “Black Book” dealer pricing.

I’ve heard of Kelly Blue Book, but not a Black Book. Is this a real thing or a Typo?
No matter what they say, you’ll have to figure out what you think it’s worth. They always have books and this and that. Sell on CL or FB and cut out the middle man. Safest way to avoid getting bamboozled by a clever dealership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom