Freaking Ford Dealership. ^%$$@#@@!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wont buy a ford after dealing with them in a fleet environment. I will say I just replaced the condenser on my 16 silverado and it cost me like $470. $330 of that was labor. I will say one shop quoted me $880. Looking at rockauto, condenser should run $240. I would look around and see about going elsewhere. Corwine auto in Moore did mine, I already had the condensor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not standing behind your work is not exclusive to ford.
LOL, I'm just trolling you. I'm a Ford F-250 owner with almost 60K on a 2020 pulling a 14,000 Plus pound 5th wheel with only one maintenance issue I fixed myself, and actually got reimbursed by Ford for the parts and not my time.
Supplier to Ford sent them some ignition wires that were not up to Fords standards.
We were in Western Wyoming in the middle of nowhere when a couple had issues. It put the truck into survival mode only allowing the AC to come on when going down hill when it was 102' outside.
Had to drive 200+ miles to Montana where there was a dealership.
Back to the old days! LOL. Got the parts, installed them and it's been good since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom