Black Friday Sale at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got in line about 8:45. I was #36 in line (I'm 6'6" and had a good view). It did seem to get much longer right about the time I showed up though. There may have been close to 100 by the time they opened. They were handing out some tickets for the items when they opened. I got ticket #5 for the S&W 642. From what I saw, I believe they only had 10 tickets each for the 642/442. But for as short of time as I waited, it was worth it to me.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went last night. I bought a set of RCBS X-die .308 dies as well as a RCBS 1500 Loadmaster powder trickler/scale combo. With the 20% off, both were cheaper than Midway. Plus, RCBS has a $50 mail in rebate.

Personally, I don't get all the animousity you guys have for H&H. It looks to me they had a good sale with some good prices.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't go to H&H but I did get a wild hair over that 3" Rossi .357 Academy had for $199. I didn't even know about it until late yesterday morning when I read a post on this board suggesting it for some guy's wife. I sort of wandered over there (Norman) at 10:30 and picked one up. There were a couple of people in line for one when I got there and they said they still had several left. To be honest, for the price it's a pretty sweet little gun for something that's going to spend it's life 'under the pillow'.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to H&H about 8:50. Got ticket 7 for the 642. 399 is cheaper than buds and the same as Florida gun exchange. I was thrilled with the sale. Also picked up another surefire g2 for about half off. They still had 442 tickets left when I left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom