BLAH BLAH BLAH....we can't comment ongoing investigations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ATF director is literally so incompetent, uninformed about firearms on every level and has zero understanding of the 2A community and our patriotic stance.
Inept beyond clueless and lacks the integrity and the balls reqiired to run any law enforcement agency. This asshat could not run mall security.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ATF are fags
_72ea31f1-e783-4c6c-8599-6d3f83bd62e4_jp-2980256.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some friends that are cops, but I don’t trust ANY of them. If it came down to them losing their jobs or shooting me in a no knock raid, I’m a dead man.
The vast majority of cops in this country will go along with WHATEVER his supervisor tells him for the paycheck. If a cop wants to keep his job, he can’t have an original thought.
When people say that local cops won’t participate if govt tells them to go get people’s gun, well, this ATF operation with Little Rock police helping says they will. :rolleyes2

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some friends that are cops, but I don’t trust ANY of them. If it came down to them losing their jobs or shooting me in a no knock raid, I’m a dead man.
The vast majority of cops in this country will go along with WHATEVER his supervisor tells him for the paycheck. If a cop wants to keep his job, he can’t have an original thought.
When people say that local cops won’t participate if govt tells them to go get people’s gun, well, this ATF operation with Little Rock police helping says they will. :rolleyes2

I would have argued with you vehemently back when I "married in". And I do believe there are some really old guys who might try to buck the system. More likely if they see the writing on the wall they will just retire out. (And I don't blame them.) But ... These young guys coming up. Man, I just don't know. I WANT to believe they will do the right thing. I REALLY want to. But my gut tells me we are not in a good place in this country on a lot of issues. Cops and their attitude towards the motoring public is one of those things. 🤷

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would respectfully disagree. I know LEOs at the local, state and federal level who are one hundred eighty degrees from the ones you know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom