BLAH BLAH BLAH....we can't comment ongoing investigations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would be shocked that ATF is on the trailing end of the bodycam movement. It's the same reason the FBI still doesn't record most interviews. It's a lot tougher to be held to account for violations of policy and law, if there's no evidence to prove it.

Here's an article that was written by a retired FBI agent defensing their practice. If read with a critical eye, you can almost see the ******** wafting off it.

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/498694-why-the-fbi-doesnt-record-interviews/

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've known more crooked law enforcement than honest. I'm not in the loop now so I can't say it is better. But I'll add it was who you knew as to how you were treated in everything. School, job, social, etc. The obedient democrats got special treatment was/ is my observation in SE Oklahoma. Gene stipe ran every county, state, city jobs.
Melvin Holly was a piece of crap corrupt Latimer country sheriff. He was finally convicted and sent to federal prison on just the tip of the iceberg of what he did.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ATF director is literally so incompetent, uninformed about firearms on every level and has zero understanding of the 2A community and our patriotic stance.
Inept beyond clueless and lacks the integrity and the balls reqiired to run any law enforcement agency. This asshat could not run mall security.
Like every Dumbasscrap in D.C.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have argued with you vehemently back when I "married in". And I do believe there are some really old guys who might try to buck the system. More likely if they see the writing on the wall they will just retire out. (And I don't blame them.) But ... These young guys coming up. Man, I just don't know. I WANT to believe they will do the right thing. I REALLY want to. But my gut tells me we are not in a good place in this country on a lot of issues. Cops and their attitude towards the motoring public is one of those things. 🤷
I know a few that would try to buck the system, BUT being just shy of retirement, when faced with losing their pension, they fire with little to no hesitation.
I agree, the older one would just retire.
The young Rambos would gleefully follow command.

Make Grumpy head of ATF and we can turn you loose on D.C, to clean up.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Deddlebug's excuses for no body cameras was so lame it was contempt and lying to congress both
Only a “republican” will be held in contempt of congress, so absolutely nothing is going to ever happen to that incompetent buffoon….yes, I’m being very nice in my name calling to keep from getting a “warning point”. :rolleyes2
I agree with BillM that his “performance” warrants stronger language with more colorful words.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait....WHAT??? All cops aren't saints who only love hot dogs, mom, and apple pie??? WTF!!! Next you'll say all teachers don't walk on water. I don't like where this is going. Let's be honest, those of us who are human ALL have feet of clay. There are great selfless people in all professions (excluding politics) but most people are just punching the clock, no more no less. We shouldn't tar the good with the bad but neither should we attribute qualities to people that they might not possess at all simply due to their profession.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait....WHAT??? All cops aren't saints who only love hot dogs, mom, and apple pie??? WTF!!! Next you'll say all teachers don't walk on water. I don't like where this is going. Let's be honest, those of us who are human ALL have feet of clay. There are great selfless people in all professions (excluding politics) but most people are just punching the clock, no more no less. We shouldn't tar the good with the bad but neither should we attribute qualities to people that they might not possess at all simply due to their profession.

I'm usually the one who thinks this way. Thank you for reminding me I carry just as much sin as the next guy and have no room to judge. (Not being sarcastic. That is a sincere, heartfelt comment.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom