BLM Movement Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got to be shitting me. Well if I leave the feels out, then the Assclowns we saw tear everything up, riot, and terrorize, those weren’t BLM, they claimed to be but were in fact just idiots wanting to riot and not actual BLM, if I’m wrong then I stick to my WTF reaction lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got to be shitting me. Well if I leave the feels out, then the Assclowns we saw tear everything up, riot, and terrorize, those weren’t BLM, they claimed to be but were in fact just idiots wanting to riot and not actual BLM, if I’m wrong then I stick to my WTF reaction lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, even if they weren't, BLM did nothing to condemn or stop the violence. They and the politicians & media that support them did nothing but make excuses for the violence. They are in fact defacto BLM.

Again, all of the people that made excuses for the violence are racist. They are racist AF. They have lower behavior standards for people of color. That's racist. Full stop.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burn, Loot & Murder, a Nobel nomination--wow! But, remember folks, the founders of said movement are minorities, Marxists, women, and lesbians, all of which are to be celebrated under the new "inclusive" regime in Washington. Welcome to a sad new world.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You can get a NPP for being elected President!! It is a meaningless prize let em pat each other on the back for the SJW swill!!
Mean while people that really matter in the world get up and go to work!!

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Such a joke.

BLM are race pimps that monetize dead black ass. Their foundation is based on the false narrative of systemic (gasp) “racism” by LEOs against people of color. To the left, they “take truth over facts” so not that facts would matter, there are NO statistics to back up the claim of systemic racism by LEOs.

BLM’s “poster boys” were the late Michael Brown and the late Tamir Rice. Brown played his “Darwin Card” when he tried to attack a LEO in Ferguson (MO) and became the “test dummy” for Federal’s (excellent) bonded 40 S&W round. Tamir Rice was a 5’7” and pushing 200 pounds when he pulled what looked like a gun on two Cleveland LEOs who rolled up to a complaint about some shitbird brandishing a gun (picture attached). Both justifiably shot "dead as fried chicken" by LEOs.

Race pimps selling racism. Give them a ____ing prize.

Attachments

• toygun.jpg
    toygun.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Race Card.jpg
    Race Card.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 55
  • BLM.JPG
    BLM.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts

Top Bottom