Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckkiller1970

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every post you've ever made has been in this box of freebies thread, and you joined after the thread began. Maybe they wouldn't ignore you if you'd participate in the forum. Or at least post a member introduction
Isn’t the last part of your name “shut up for a living? “

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I’m stuck in the Tulsa area or further east all weekend for the next 2 weekends for sure and not much flexibility during the weekdays

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm late to the party and I am somewhat of a new member I suppose by the the standards of some but I have some stuff to toss in. I'm in Bethany but I might be over Tulsa way Sunday or next week from the the look of my work schedule. I will try to keep an eye on the thread.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Box has been passed off to Farmer John this morning, he mentioned Almost Jack Burton may get it next, AJB mentioned he was fairly new to the sight but he’s been here quite a while and has a 100% rating, That is very good and no reason not to pass it to him !!
When the box started going around the only rule was don’t tell anyone what was in it before they got it, I propose that anyone that wants it must have a 100% rating, been a member for at least six months and Participated in other threads.
Whoever has the box can do whatever they want with it. That’s just my opinion but either way let’s keep it moving.

P. S. I visited with Farmer John a bit when I dropped off the boxes He is one standup guy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom