Boeing 737 NG CRASH in Iran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that they will not turn over the black box, points to a jittery missile battery commander that thought he was targeted by a Predator drone, and gave the order to fire.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's like they knew about it. Or something...

Apparently their Aviation Crash forensics is light years ahead of anyone else. You'd figure someone would stop them and say...hey, lets at least make it look like there was an investigation and it was mechanical, because hey guys, this looks like we are guilty lol. Plane was still smoking.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It blows my mind that the Iranians and world politicians think we the people are that stupid to believe their story about engine failure when the pictures and videos show the Scatter Pattern of the wreckage.
Once I saw the pictures and videos of the crash sight it was clear that the aircraft experienced complete Structural Failure in Mid-Air.
This was most likely by a missile or bomb on the aircraft. It was quite obvious with all the Missile Activity during the crash what happened.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't we think that US force in the area would have had all their radar cranked up to the maximum during this timeframe? Knowing there was a missile launch from a possible AA battery would be child's play for an Aegis cruiser or an AWACs plane, even out to a range of several hundred miles with a plane at an altitude of 8,000 feet - or so I would think. And Lord KNOWS we had some of those in the region at the time, amiright????

I'm not an expert on military technology - but I have read a lot of Tom Clancy books.

Latest posts

Top Bottom