Boeing 737 NG CRASH in Iran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Direct tv channel 360) Fox news has been showing the video of the missile hitting the plane.
Or, here is a YT link. It's not a very good video to be honest. WSJ is reporting the Iran will release the black box(es) but not sure of the details.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who’s blaming America first here?

Are you drunk? Not getting enough sleep?

If you are not a member of that crowd, don't fret it. I didn't accuse you of being a member. I am concerned, however, about your lack of coming up with something beyond questioning the sobriety or sleep habits of a converser in a debate - or is that a tactic of the left for when there is a lack of a better response? I'm not sure.

Woody

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are not a member of that crowd, don't fret it. I didn't accuse you of being a member. I am concerned, however, about your lack of coming up with something beyond questioning the sobriety or sleep habits of a converser in a debate - or is that a tactic of the left for when there is a lack of a better response? I'm not sure.

Woody

Oh, you mean like calling someone a lib because you think they’re arguing with you?

Got it.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or, here is a YT link. It's not a very good video to be honest. WSJ is reporting the Iran will release the black box(es) but not sure of the details.

Thanks for the video.

As for the black boxes, I doubt there will be much on them. As a result of those missiles blowing up the plane, more than likely all or most of the connections from sensors to the boxes would have been severed. In any event, they wouldn't show the why.

Woody

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iran bulldozes crash site before inspectors arrive. Well now isnt that convenient. Nothing to see here.
https://www.breitbart.com/national-...sh-site-before-outside-investigators-arrived/
EN1TDTyX4AA6UfF.jpeg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, you mean like calling someone a lib because you think they’re arguing with you?

Got it.

Hmm. "Got it". Another leftist tactic. If I label someone a "lib" it is because I believe they are a lib, not because I may be in an argument with them. Not everyone I discuss things with or have arguments over are liberals.

Actually, argument can be the best educator. Sometimes I learn more about a subject through debating that subject than I can get from a book.

No, it's more to do with the tactics. I've had discussions and arguments wherein liberal tactics have not been used and some wherein those tactics have been used. It has nothing to do with arguing and everything to do with leftist tactics. Well, OK. I apologize. I can't limit these tactics to only leftists because there are those who won't admit the truth in a different opinion, won't back down when their agenda is at stake, and those who are eristic to a fault.

Woody

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the video.

As for the black boxes, I doubt there will be much on them. As a result of those missiles blowing up the plane, more than likely all or most of the connections from sensors to the boxes would have been severed. In any event, they wouldn't show the why.

Woody
They just might have the pilot's last words, "
لماذا يطلقون النار علينا
limadha yutaliqun alnaar ealayna?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom