Bond Bullpup--a strange 9mm semi-auto from a derringer manufacturer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With that mile long trigger pull can't see it being very shootable

Accuracy??? Lol, I'd probably Press-Check that bad boy 6 times before even considering it a loaded gun, if for nothing other than sheer amazement that it actually cycled the round into the chamber like it claims to.
Seriously... watching that dissected video of how the pistol functions, just seems "off" to me, like watching someone ride a bicycle down the street backwards, I just want to yell, "Nope that's not it! You're getting a little warmer, but you're still doing it wrong. Don't get me wrong, I understand that in this age of concealed carry, everyone wants a 45 with a 5" barrel and 17rds capacity that can comfortably fit in their wallet between their NRA member card and carry permit, but idk.

So instead of just sliding the bullet gently up into the chamber, we're going to strip it reward from the mag, them angle it up towards the general vicinity of the chamber before closing the slide. And one would think that there are variations of cases, OALs, and bullet shape/weights that this system would have problems with???

Kudos for trying, A for effort I think only time will tell on these. And I hate to say it, but I'm a die hard HK fan, but I wouldn't buy this gun even if they made it and offered it to me 50% off.
But I'm sure these things will be in women's purses all over the country by summertime, so congrats to these guys in advance!

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it would pull the casing off the bullet

Wait what?!? :ooh2:. I think I missed that part in the little cutaway video.

There aren't words to express how badly my mind was just blown. I was just about to go to go to bed, but after reading this I'm gonna have to grab an Ambien for risk of thinking about this insanity for the next 30 minutes.

You see what you've done don't you Redline? You've turned me to drugs!!!

Lol, and I heard they're making a holster to for this gun that will completely disassemble your pistol for you everytime you draw from it!

Take Care,
Mike

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. I have 2 of them. They do shoot great. There is a list of ammo to use and ammo not to use. Use the approved ammo and no problems. The trigger pull isn’t bad. Very smooth. I’m surprised that this gun is news to anyone.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at how it loads: cartridges go into the magazine bullet-first; the slide extracts the round from the magazine as it moves rearward, then chambers it on the forward stroke. If the cartridge lacks an appropriate crimp, inertia can cause the bullet to stay put while the case moves rearward, causing cartridge lengthening (the opposite of setback), or complete extraction (think of a bullet puller).

Latest posts

Top Bottom