Books you'd like to see made into movies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a ton, but I'm a big fan of fantasy/sci-fi. Over the years I've read hundreds, but for me I'd love to see modern big-budget adaptations of the Dragonriders of Pern series from Anne McCaffrey and also the Drizzt Do'Urden/Companions of the Hall books by R.A. Salvatore.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a ton, but I'm a big fan of fantasy/sci-fi. Over the years I've read hundreds, but for me I'd love to see modern big-budget adaptations of the... Drizzt Do'Urden/Companions of the Hall books by R.A. Salvatore.

Me too... and I'll add most anything written by David Drake to the list - especially his Hammer's Slammers stuff. Or Joe Haldeman's "The Forever War" would make a hell of a flick.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pern was my first thought when I saw the title. Next was Terry Brooks Shannara and Landover series (looks like 'Magic Kingdom For Sale, Sold' is in the works). Love to see a few Stephen King titles too. The Stand would make a good three movie series, or maybe a TV series (I know they did one, but they could do better it's a huge book). The Talisman by King and Peter Straub would be great too.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom