Books you'd like to see made into movies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Hollyweird could do it justice, but I'd like to see Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors on the big screen. The Cuban Missile Crisis part of W. Craig Reed's Red November would also make a good movie, and I'll second the Stainless Steel Rat series recommendation.

And one of these days, I really hope that someone makes Heinlein's Starship Troopers into a movie.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Hollyweird could do it justice, but I'd like to see Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors on the big screen. The Cuban Missile Crisis part of W. Craig Reed's Red November would also make a good movie, and I'll second the Stainless Steel Rat series recommendation.

And one of these days, I really hope that someone makes Heinlein's Starship Troopers into a movie.

Exactly, I hope somebody remakes it. And that it's a faithful recreation, by someone who read and reread that book and loved it, as I did when I read it for the first time, and every time since. Starship Troopers I mean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom