Bought my Taurus TCP today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guntera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish me luck!!!

From what I've read there is just something about all the little 380 guns that just have a problem or two come around. I hope not...After the American Rifleman magazine came out about it, I just had to get one and see though.

Does anyone know who makes a decent front pocket holster for them? IWB holsters just dont do it for me when you have a little gut on ya...Hey maybe I should join the Fat Guy Shooting Team!!!

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well your welcome to come in an join us.

IVe got the Taurus 709 slim, the slightl ybigger 9mm version and I love it. I plan to get a nemius pocket holster for it

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure like my KT p3at and the guru pocket holster:

ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_141_l_33030d1801544bb39d08b5b0b761bb8f.png

Fitted for the keltec specifically with the Crimson trace.
ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_132_l_328b18ccfe194a9fadea7710b2681273.png

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm using the cheap Mike's pocket holster for my TCP and it is working fine. I don't have anything to compare it to though. The gun is picky with ammo, but the Hornady defensive rounds that Burklee is selling now in the classifieds feed great in mine.

Its a good gun. Accurate and not as hard to shoot as the 709 was and it was pretty nice.

B

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used the Uncle Mikes pocket holster for the Keltec P3AT, and like it, but the extra mag had to be carried in another pocket. Went with the Desantis cargo holster that is designed to be carried in cargo type shorts in the summer, but it works very well in wrangler jeans front pocket.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010023_1.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used the Uncle Mikes pocket holster for the Keltec P3AT, and like it, but the extra mag had to be carried in another pocket. Went with the Desantis cargo holster that is designed to be carried in cargo type shorts in the summer, but it works very well in wrangler jeans front pocket.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010023_1.jpg

You can carry that in a Wrangler front pocket? WOW? your Wranglers must be different than mine :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis.. that looks great. I'm tired of carrying the extra mag loose.. what do those run about?

B

I think it was only 25-35 bucks. I put it on my christmas wish list a year ago, and I don't remember. You have to fight it to get the holster out of the pocket, but when pulling the gun or mag, its slick as glass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom