Boy Scout Ammo Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
found this on armslist it is the 525 round boxes "I have for sale trade 30 boxes of federal champions there 36grain hollow points.
Selling for $35 per box for more info call.or txt me at 9186365128"

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that offered to help but I just talked to the program director and he said he had enough at this point!

Now if you want to sell me some to take the kids plinking we can talk!

Last edited:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that offered to help but I just talked to the program director and he said he had enough at this point!

Now if you want to sell me some to take the kids plinking we can talk!

That is usually no problem here on OSA. Most of the time people will gladly donate some .22 to take the kids plinking. We just like to see pics afterward of the kids having fun.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is usually no problem here on OSA. Most of the time people will gladly donate some .22 to take the kids plinking. We just like to see pics afterward of the kids having fun.

This! I am always game for helping out if it really is for kids. What range do you usually take them out to?

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on taking my 12-yr-old daughter to the OKCGC next weekend. Her brothers will be on the shooting campout so I thought I would go out after orientation and let her shoot. No brothers to hog the guns and just her and Dad having fun.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on taking my 12-yr-old daughter to the OKCGC next weekend. Her brothers will be on the shooting campout so I thought I would go out after orientation and let her shoot. No brothers to hog the guns and just her and Dad having fun.

Sounds like fun! Let me know if you can't find .22 available somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom