Broken Bow / Beaver's Bend area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be in this area for a weekend first part of June. It'll be the first time since I've been there since Jr High and am anxious to visit the place again. Anyways, I'm debating on possibly taking a shotgun or a rifle for possible game hunting. I haven't been hunting for about just as long, but figure I could possibly take advantage of my time spent there.

Is there a good place to hunt around June that is very close by to Beaver's Bend resort? Anything I need to clear (local park licenses, fees, ect.)?

Also, I should probably ask this in the general forums, but I'm assuming that Beaver's Bend being a state park should mean conceal carry is ok there.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might throw in your squirrel gear, that is about the only thing in season at that time that I can think of. There is some great squirrel hunting all around there on Three Rivers. Access will cost you $10 for a three day pass, or $40/yr. Well worth it. If nothing else you can just drive the loggin roads for miles and miles and get lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom